TO HELP REPEAL THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF PROP 19
• Parents should be able to transfer their home and limited other property to their children WITHOUT triggering reassessment and a HUGE TAX INCREASE.
• Voters were TRICKED INTO REMOVING that protection from state law when they passed Prop. 19 in November 2020.
• The Repeal the Death Tax initiative will RESTORE this important taxpayer protection for California families.
• FAMILIES benefit because the death of a parent won't trigger an UNAFFORDABLE TAX HIKE.
• RENTERS benefit because this measure stops sudden reassessment of family-owned apartment buildings, which could lead to higher rents or eviction if the landlord passes away.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH AT 10:00AM TO 12:00PM
OASIS SENIOR CENTER
801 NARCISSUS, CORONA DEL MAR, CA 92625
HOSTED BY: LEE ANN CANADAY
Saturday, April 8th from 10:00am to 1:00pm
Find a golden egg and exchange it for a prize. The Easter Bunny will lead themed activities, including bounce house, balloon twister, and poses for pictures.